IRS Scammer Warning (01/01/23)
The IRS will never :
- Call to demand immediate payment using a specific payment method such as a prepaid debit card, gift card or wire transfer. Generally, the IRS will first mail a bill to any taxpayer who owes taxes.
- Threaten to immediately bring in local police or other law-enforcement groups to have the taxpayer arrested for not paying.
- Demand that taxes be paid without giving taxpayers the opportunity to question or appeal the amount owed.
- Ask for credit or debit card numbers over the phone.
- Call about an unexpected refund.
Thank you for visiting our website. In addition to providing you with a profile of our firm and the services we provide, this website has been designed to become a helpful resource tool for you, our valued clients and visitors.
As you look through our website, you will see that not only have we highlighted background information on our firm and the services we provide, but have also included useful resources such as informative articles (in our Newsletter section), interactive financial calculators (in our Financial Tools section), and helpful links for you to visit.
While browsing through our website, please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have, and even schedule appointments - we'd love to hear from you. We pride ourselves on being proactive and responsive to our clients' inquiries and suggestions.
Click here to access our client portal.